Villa Maria Catholic Homes
Providence Aged Care is a residential aged care facility in Bacchus Marsh . The recently completed extension and refurbishment works allows the facility to provide care and support to an increased number of residents.
The project was delivered in two consecutive stages. Stage 1 involved the demolition of existing landscape and structures followed by the construction of a new two-storey building containing:
- 60 Bedrooms and ensuites (30 on the Ground Floor and 30 on the First Floor)
- Resident living & dining areas
- Café area
- Internal courtyards
- Clinical areas
Stage 2 involved the refurbishment of the existing 40-bedroom facility including:
- Demolition of existing
- Construction of new kitchen and laundry extending the previous layout
- Refurbishment and extension creating a dementia wing
- Minor refurbishment works
Ireland Brown Constructions are pleased to have teamed up with Villa Maria Catholic Homes and VIA Architects on this project.