Roman Catholic Trusts Corporations for the Diocese of Melbourne
The Our Lady of Good Counsel Primary School and Church in Deepdene provides educational and Catholic worship facilities in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
The redevelopment works involved:
- The demolition the existing parish house;
- The construction of a new gathering room between the existing Church and Primary School;
- The refurbishment of the existing Church;
- The construction of a new elevated extension to the southern end of the Primary School;
- Internal staged refurbishment of the existing classrooms and facilities of the Primary School;
- External paving, soft and hard landscaping works to the perimeter of the Church and school areas; and
- Various services upgrades
As the works were completed within the existing Our Lady of Good Counsel Primary School campus, the redevelopment was delivered over 5 separate stages.