Roman Catholic Trusts Corporations for the Diocese of Melbourne
Jan 2016 – Dec 2016
Ireland Brown Constructions has successfully completed the $5.0M Our Lady of Good Counsel – Parish Church and School Redevelopment in Balwyn, Melbourne.
The works comprised of:
- Demolition of the existing Parish house
- The Refurbishment of the existing Parish Church
- The construction of a new Gathering space between the existing Church and the existing school
- The construction of a new elevated extension to the Southern end of the existing school
- Internal staged refurbishment of the existing class rooms and facilities
- External paving, soft and hard landscaping works to the perimeter of the church and school areas
- Various services upgrades
Due to the project being located within the existing campus, the work was completed over 5 separate stages in order to minimize disruptions to the school.