|Project Name||Client||Superintendent||Value||Time Frame|
|Our Lady of Good Counsel – Parish Church and School Redevelopment||Roman Catholic Trusts Corportion for the Diocese of Melbourne||Law Architects||$5 Million||January 2016 - December 2016|
|Our Lady of Good Counsel – Parish Church and School Redevelopment|
|Client||Roman Catholic Trusts Corportion for the Diocese of Melbourne|
|Time Frame||January 2016 - December 2016|
Ireland Brown Constructions successfully completed the $5.0M Our Lady of Good Counsel – Parish Church and School Redevelopment in Balwyn, Melbourne.
The works comprised of:
- Demolition of the existing Parish house
- The Refurbishment of the existing Parish Church
- The construction of a new Gathering space between the existing Church and the existing school
- The construction of a new elevated extension to the Southern end of the existing school
- Internal staged refurbishment of the existing class rooms and facilities
- External paving, soft and hard landscaping works to the perimeter of the church and school areas
- Various services upgrades
Due to the project being located within the existing campus the works was required to be completed over 5 separate stages in order to minimize disruptions to the school.