• Demolition and construction of a new gatehouse using a combination of concrete, steel, masonry and precast concrete structure built to an architectural profile. The internal fit out included the installation of a new reception area and logging facilities, search rooms, drug and explosive detection rooms, staff rooms and general amenities.
• An extension to the High Security Acacia unit to create a professional and non-contact visits area using a combination of concrete, masonry and steelwork. The internal fit out included non-contact visit cubicles, a contact visits room, search room, office and amenities.
• A prisoner reception post consisting of a heavy duty steel frame with explosive resistant glass. The internal fit out created a guard control consol and an amenities area.
• Removal and repair of 50% of the internal security road and replacement of the taut wire security fence.
• Removal and replacement of the existing taut wire fence included ground and concrete works.
• Upgrade of the CCTV system
• Installation of Thermal Imaging Camera’s
• Replacement of photo-electric beams
• The upgrade of the security management system
• Installation of a new biometric system for prison entry and exit control.