Ireland Brown Constructions have been appointed as the main contractor for the Belgrave Community Hub located on the current Youth Services and Inspiro site.
The project involves;
- Demolition of existing buildings and associated external areas.
- Construction of a two story building including offices, multi-purpose rooms, meeting rooms, loading bay, counselling rooms, reception and associated amenities.
- The steel roof structure is uniquely shaped and façade of the building features many architectural elements including feature brickwork, patterned precast concrete, glazing, silvertop timber battens.
- Externally the building is completed with concrete pavements, pavers, feature crib walls, timber decking, precast concrete seating, fencing, play equipment and detailed soft landscaping works.
- Services will include community health, emergency relief, early years, youth, disability and aged care services.