The new Beaumaris Secondary College is designed to accommodate 650 students from Year 7 to 12.
The project involves;
- Site area of approximately 50,000m2
- Learning Community building (Building A)
- Games Hall (Building B)
- Sports Pavilion (Building C)
- Senior Oval & Community Oval, Multipurpose Pitch & Outdoor Courts, Carparks,
- Stormwater drainage and wetlands construction,
- External paved and landscaped areas
- Services and drainage infrastructure and mains works.
We are excited to be teaming up with the Victorian School Building Authority, Melbourne Cricket Club, Case Meallin and Clarke Hopkins Clarke to deliver this exciting project.